John Bateman Racing is in an excellent position to capitalise on Racing NSW’s record prizemoney levels, being based at the state’s premier country racing circuit.
The future of country racing in New South Wales has never looked brighter. A host of races restricted to country-trained horses has made racehorse ownership more viable than ever before.
Below is a list of the lucrative races on offer for country-based gallopers:
- $1.3 million The Kosciuszko
- $500,000 Country Championships Final
- 7 x $150,000 Country Championships qualifiers throughout NSW for total $1,050,000
- $75,000 weekly Highway races
- $40,000 maidens for country-trained horses only
- $22,000 minimum prizemoney per race
- $30,000 Country Showcase races
- $50,000 ‘Country Magic’ races